Event Rules & Regulations
Updated January 2016
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests, please respect the following rules:
1) All persons, bags, parcels, clothing, and other items may be subject to screening/inspection at event entrances and also within the event.
2) We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the event, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
3) Please show common courtesy to fellow guests by no using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive, or offensive behavior.
4) Proper attire, including shows and shirts, must be worn at all times. Clothing that drags on the ground is prohibited. Clothing with multiple layers is subject to search. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other guests. Visible tattoos that could be considered inappropriate, such as those containing objectionable language or designs, are not permitted.
5) For the comfor of all guests, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke are allowed only in designated smoking areas.
6) Please supervise your children at all times. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a guest age 14 or older to enter the event.
7) Access to specific experiences at the event depends upon the Rules & Regulations for that specific experience.
8) Masks may not be worn by guests unless required for medical purposes - hats or hoods must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen at all times.
Tickets and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The ticket must be used during its period of validity and is not valid for any other events or experiences that require a seperate admission charge.