Event Rules & Regulations
Updated July 1 , 2021
Rules & Regulations for All Events
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting this special event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Face coverings are not required at our events.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests, please respect the following rules:
1) All persons, bags, parcels, clothing, and other items may be subject to screening/inspection at event entrances and also within the event.
2) We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the event, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
3) Please show common courtesy to fellow guests by no using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive, or offensive behavior.
4) Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Clothing that drags on the ground is prohibited. Clothing with multiple layers is subject to search. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other guests. Visible tattoos that could be considered inappropriate, such as those containing objectionable language or designs, are not permitted.
5) For the comfort of all guests, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke are allowed only in designated smoking areas. Please consult event staff or event map for exact designated locations.
6) Please supervise your children at all times. Guests under age 12 must be accompanied by a guest age 16 or older to enter the event.
7) Access to specific experiences at the event depends upon the Rules & Regulations / Admission Requirements for that specific experience.
8) Costume-like masks may not be worn by guests unless required for medical or religious purposes - hats or hoods must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen at all times.
9) Parking Fees, Admission Fees, and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The entitlements must be used during their period of validity and is not valid for any other events or experiences that require a separate admission charge.
The following items may not be brought into the event:
1) Recreational devices such as drones, remote control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates or shoes with built-in wheels.
2) Alcoholic beverages, marijuana or any illegal substance.
3) Coolers and outside food or drinks of any kind.
4) Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by a wheelchair, stroller, or pulled by a person, including wagons.
5) Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied. Training wheels or similar modifications are not permitted. Devices must be manually powered and operated at a walking pace.
6) Non-folding chair, folding/solid benches, folding/solid tables, canopies, umbrellas or tents.
7) Weapons of any kind, or objects that appear to be weapons (also including toy blasters, squirt guns, etc.)
8) Large tripods, professional cameras, professional recording equipment, external video lighting, and handheld microphones.
9) Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive.
The following activities are not allowed at the event:
1) Unauthorized sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
2) Unauthorized distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind. (This includes but is not limited to non-profit organizations and fundraisers)
3) Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial or political purposes, or to incite a crowd.
4) Photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
5) Recruitment and/or Poaching of event vendors, sponsors, partners or entertainment for commercial purposes.
6) Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the event or any associated activity.
McQuaid Marketing and it's affiliate companies have the rights to do the following:
1) We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters our events and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
2) We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave an event, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstances so require.
3) We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund, liability, or compensation, change the operation hours of any event or activity, close any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to an event, and/or suspend or cancel any event, activity, or entertainment program if we consider the circumstances so require.
4) Event Rules & Regulations are subject to change without notice.
5) If you have any questions, please see any event team member.
Parking Lot Rules & Regulations
1) Use only designated and approved parking sites when attending our event. Parking at unauthorized locations may result in your vehicle being towed at your expense.
2) Use designated/approved parking sites at your own risk. McQuaid Marketing and its affiliate companies are not responsible for theft or damages to your vehicle.
3) Camping, loitering, overnight parking and soliciting is not permitted at any of our designated/approved parking sites.
4) Trailers and vehicles greater than 24ft in length are not permitted at any of our designated/approved parking sites.
5) Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense if not removed from designated/approved parking sites within 24 hours of the event end time.
6) Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense if rules are violated.
Photography, videotaping, broadcasts (online or otherwise) or recording of any kind for commercial or media purposes is not permitted within the event without the express written permission of McQuaid Marketing & Promotions. Please contact us at least 7 days prior to the event to request day-of Media/Press credentials, complimentary Media/Press admission and interview opportunities.
Motion Picture Events
McQuaid Marketing & Promotions obtains proper licensing for all events that include the screening of motion pictures. All copyrights belong to their respective owners. Video recording at our motion picture events is strictly prohibited.
Halloween Costumes - For Outdoor Events On October 29, 30 or 31st Only!
Tasteful costumes and costume masks MAY be worn by guests at any of our outdoor events occurring on October 29, 30 or 31st - masks, hats or hoods must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen at all times. As a reminder, proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Costumes that drag on the ground is prohibited. Costumes with multiple layers are subject to search. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other guests. Costumes that could be considered inappropriate, such as those containing partial and/or full nudity or objectionable language or designs, are not permitted.